Silverline UK Ltd, Manufacturers of Water Treatment Equipment
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RECHARGE OF STANDARD PH CORRECTION UNIT
WARNING: Riser tube must be kept central at all times. Riser tube must not be raised out of the cylinder whilst fitting.
1. Isolate the water supply to the unit to release water pressure.
2. Carefully disconnect the pH unit from the water supply pipe work.
3. Unscrew the manifold head (black top) leaving the riser tube within the cylinder.
4. Wash out the cylinder, riser tube, diffuser and manifold head.
5. Check the riser tube, diffuser, top screen and manifold for ware (contact Silverline UK for replacement parts if required).
6. Replace the riser tube and diffuser upright in the centre of the empty cylinder.
7. Holding the riser tube upright and central, pour the pH media into the cylinder using a funnel, ensuring none of the media goes into the riser tube.
8. Replace the manifold head (black top) on the cylinder ensuring the riser tube fits into the allocated space in the centre of the cap.
9. Re-connect the incoming water supply pipe to the inlet of the PH unit - DO NOT connect outlet.
10. Turn water on to the unit slowly, and allow water to flush through the filter until the water runs clear (you may wish to connect a suitable hose to the outlet - not supplied). NB: Ensure by-pass valve closed if fitted.
11. Once water has run clear, isolate the water supply again.
12. Re-connect the other side of the water supply pipe to the outlet port of the filter.
13. Slowly turn on the water supply again and check all connections for leaks. The unit is now back in service.