Get flexible with your water using our bendy spout tap! If you have an awkward sink or find it difficult to fill your kettle or saucepans, this tap will make life easier - you can direct the flow exactly where you need it. Operates by 1/4 turn of a stylish star handle.
Compatible with Silverline Under Counter and Cartridge drinking filter systems, or other makes with 1/4" drinking tube.
Overall height: 22-30cm at usual resting position.
Spout length 34cm, reaching 30cm horizontally from base when fitted.
Width of base of tap: 3.5cm
Width at handle: 7cm
Shank length: 8cm
1/2" drilled hole required. Standard fitting via 1/4" tube, other adaptors available.
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.