Silverline UK Heavy Metal Reduction filters, are designed to reduce/remove a wide range of contaminants from water, in particular a vast range of heavy metals as well as chemicals and chlorine to improve taste and odour. They are also effective against flouride and in many cases nitrates too.
The under counter system is easy to install and fits conveniently under the sink, to give you flowing fresh, wholesome drinking water at the turn of a tap. It has a max flow rate of 3.4Lpm. This model is recomended for families with 1-3 people. The maximum life of the filter is 2 years or 8000 ltr.
The system comprises filter cylinder, long reach tap and self piercing plumbing connection (both with tube ready attached for easy installation) and pressure protection valve. The unit is supplied as standard with a long reach flip leaver tap but alternative taps are available. Other taps available can be seen in the list of tap options. the total price payable is adjusted accordingly having made allowance for the standard tap.
The UC12H reduces/removes Heavy metals and improves taste and odour of your drinking water.
Suitable for: 1-3 people
Max flow: 3.4 Lpm
Max pressure: 100 psi
Max temp: 70°C
Screen rating: 1 micron
Model name: MIXIFIX
The filters use a combination of media to reduce potentially harmful contaminants thus providing a superior quality of drinking water without stripping the healthy minerals (e.g calcium) from the water.
The granular activated carbon element :
Reduces many volatile organic chemicals (VOC), benzene, trihalomethane (THM) compounds, radon, solvents and hundreds of other man-made chemicals found in tap water.
Effective against a wide varriety of Heavy metals including lead and aluminium, flouride and in most cases nitrates.
Silverline UK heavy metal reduction filters have been extensively tested for effeciency by a leading British university. Details can be found in Testing of filters.
The filters require regular replacement as will become exhausted after a time, which is dependent on the size/capacity of the filter unit, the maximum life of the filter is 2 years or 8000 ltr.
Water filter kit comprises
- Water filter,
- Drinking water tap
- Self piercing water connection
- pressure protection valve
- Connection tubes 1/4" diameter
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.