Under Counter Cartridge Water Filter Housing And Tap System CRTSYST
Under counter cartridge systems, comprising cartridge housing, bracket, spanner plus installation kit are normally installed under the kitchen sink to provide tasty wholesome drinking water.The filter cartridge must be ordered separately as the choice is so varied.
The fitting kit consists of long reach tap, suitable for fixing to the sink or adjacent work top and self piercing valve (with non return valve to comply with water byelaws) for connection to the cold water supply. Both components have tubes already attached to make plumbing really simple, so there is no need for expensive plumbing cost, and saddle valve both with tube ready attached for ease of fitting.
Max recommended flow: 6 pints per minute
Max working pressure: 100 psi
Cartridge replacement: 6 - 12 months
Height: 29cm Width: 16cm Height with bracket: 33cm
How it works:
When the filter tap is turned on water is diverted from the cold water connection through the cartridge housing containing filter cartridge. The media within the cartridge reduces contaminants. A variety of cartridge types is available so the system can be adapted to individual requirements. The treated water passes out of the filter and is supplied via the filter tap.
Please note that cartridges are not included with this item so remember to order your cartridge too. With a wide range of cartridges available even the most difficult problems can be dealt with.
If you require assistance to choose exactly which item you need please contact us by telephone or email.
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.