Ultra Violet Sterilisation System Sterri Light 28 Economy Range
Type: Ultra violet sterilisation
Water passes into the stainless steel chamber where it is subjected to ultraviolet rays, lethal to micro organisms and bacteria, which penetrate and destroy the cell structure.
UV treatment is one of the safest ways to disinfect water as they are a natural component of sunlight. No chemicals are added so there is no danger from overdosing or creating a bad taste.
Silverline UV systems comprise an outer chamber made in polished stainless steel, that contains a high purity quartz tube surrounding a 28 watt ultra violet (germicidal) sterri lamp plus electrical box.
Power: 28 Watts
Flow Rate: 21 Lpm
Connections: ¾" BSP Female Paralel
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.