Triple Flow Water Filter Tap - Swan Neck Triple Flow Tap
Left hand tap operates filtered water, right hand lever operates mixing of hot/cold untreated water.
Overall height: 33.5cm.
Spout reach: 18cm
Distance between spout and base: 27cm
Tap base width: 4.9cm.
Overall width of lever unit: 14cm.
A 38mm drilled hole is required for fitting. Fitted with 3 flexible hoses (approx 40cm long) for fitting to hot/cold water supply and water filter (1/4" filter inlet tubing). Plus additional drilled hole for spray hose.
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.