Super high flow water softener SF01S
Super high flow water softener
This product is not available for online purchase, as we recommend that you speak to our staff prior to purchase to confirm suitability. Please contact us and we would be happy to assist you.
High-flow water softener with 1.5" inlet and outlet to deliver up to 6,000 litres per hour, and generous treatment vessel housing, to ensure proper softening of the high water volume without restriction. The SF01S model provides a much greater softening capacity.
Connected to the incoming mains, water passes into the large internal cylinder where the hard water salts are collected by high quality resin beads. When full, the resin beads need to be regenerated by washing with a brine solution (using tablet salt), which is then flushed away ready to resume softening work.
This unit features a computerised valve to regenerate automatically when capacity is reached, which can reduce salt consumption, especially useful in larger properties where water usage is variable.
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.