Normally used by those who travel extensively or who are renting properties, portable filters have a rubber tap connector which simply pushes onto the existing tap without the need for any plumbing.
For standard ½” Mixer Taps you can add our Tap Diverter as an optional extra. Before purchasing the Tap Diverter please ensure your tap has a removable ½” Aerator. If you are unsure please contact us on (01805) 804 202.
Type: Heavy metal reduction/removal
Silverline UK Heavy Metal Reduction/Removal filters, are designed to reduce a wide range of contaminants from water, in particular a vast range of heavy metals as well as chemicals and chlorine to improve taste and odour. They are also effective against fluoride and in many cases nitrates too.
The filters use a combination of medias to provide a superior quality of drinking water without stripping the minerals (e.g calcium) from the water.
The activated carbon element of the filters removes/reduces many volatile organic chemicals (VOC), as well as benzene, trihalomethane (THM) compounds, radon, solvents and hundreds of other man-made chemicals found in tap water.
The filters require regular replacement as will become exhausted after a time, which is dependent on the size/capacity of the filter unit.
Throughput: 40,000 litres
Max flow: 0.75 gpm
Max pressure: 100 psi
Max temp: 70°C
Screen rating: 1 micron
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.