Standard Fridge Water Filter FRV06S
The Fridge Water Filter FRV06S gives you great tasting water because it acts against chlorine, chemicals sediment and rust particles.
As most fridges use 1/4" plastic tubing the fridge water filter is supplied with fittings for 1/4" plastic tube making it suitable for nearly all fridges. If your tubes are different sizes there is no problem, we can supply a filter with fittings to match.
So simple to fit the fridge water filter simply snaps into the 1/4" plastic tube supplying your fridge in a matter of minutes. Full fitting instructions are included.
Standard (S) reduction/removal water filters are a general purpose filter which use Granular Activated Carbon media. They are effective at reducing chemicals (including herbicides and pesticides) and chlorine to improve water taste and odour.
Capacity: 6000 litres
Max life: 6 months
Size: 2" diameter x 11" long (inc fittings)
The fridge filter has a maximum capacity of 6000 litres but regardless of the amount of water used should be changed every 6 months. Once the filter has been connected the internal media is working constantly and will gradually begin to loose efficiency as it nears the end of its expected life. Regular change ensures total protection against any build up of potentially harmful bacteria.
After 6 months we will send you a reminder - totally free of charge. After that it is up to you. No high pressure sales!
The filters comply with UK standards and are WRAS certified listing number 0103051.
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.