The saddle valve, otherwise known as a self piercing pipe connector is a C clamp that fits over the cold water pipe and is fixed in place by a screw fitting. Once firmly in place the top pin can be wound down to pierce the pipe then retracted to allow the water to flow. Simple connection for cold water with no mess or fuss.
Supplied with 1 metre 1/4" drinking tube attached
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.