Replacement cylinder (for other makes) of medium, heavy metal reduction/removal, under counter filter (10mm fitting) UC40HRF10M
Type: Heavy metal reduction/removal
Silverline UK Heavy Metal Reduction/Removal filters, are designed to reduce a wide range of contaminants from water, in particular a vast range of heavy metals as well as chemicals and chlorine to improve taste and odour. They are also effective against fluoride and in many cases nitrates too.
The filters use a combination of medias to provide a superior quality of drinking water without stripping the minerals (e.g calcium) from the water.
The activated carbon element of the filters removes/reduces many volatile organic chemicals (VOC), as well as benzene, trihalomethane (THM) compounds, radon, solvents and hundreds of other man-made chemicals found in tap water.
Silverline UK heavy metal reduction filters have been extensively tested for effectiveness, and more details can be found here Testing of filters.
The filters require regular replacement as will become exhausted after a time, which is dependent on the size/capacity of the filter unit.
Replacement cylinder for non-Silverline filter with 10mm fittings and pressure protection valve.
Max flow: 0.75 gpm
Max pressure: 100 psi
Max temp: 70°C
Screen rating: 1 micron
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.