Replacement Cylinder (for other makes) of Large, Standard Under Counter Filter (1/4" fitting) UC60SRF1/4
Standard (S) reduction/removal filters are a general purpose filter which use Granular Activated Carbon media. They are effective at reducing chemicals (including herbicides and pesticides) and chlorine to improve water taste and odour.
Activated carbon filters remove/reduce many volatile organic chemicals (VOC), as well as benzene, trihalomethane (THM) compounds, radon, solvents and hundreds of other man-made chemicals found in tap water. They are not designed for and not generally effective at removing metals or sediment.
The filters require regular replacement as will become exhausted after a time, which is dependent on the size/capacity of the filter unit.
<img alt="Replacement Cylinder (for other makes) of Large, Standard Under Counter Filter (1/4" fitting)="" uc60srf1="" 4"="" data-cke-saved-src="userfiles/cms/WRAS small image 50pix.jpg" src="userfiles/cms/WRAS small image 50pix.jpg" style="width: 160px; height: 50px;">
Replacement standard cylinder for non-Silverline filter with 1/4" fitting and pressure protection valve.
Max flow: 0.75 gpm
Max pressure: 100 psi
Max temp: 70°C
Screen rating: 1 micron
Throughput: 60,000 litres
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.