Recharge pack for standard and back wash pH units PSPHR
Contains 2 x 25kg approx bags of high quality ph correction media.
NB: If delivery address outside UK mainland please contact us for delivery quotation.
Type: pH Correction
Raise pH level to 7 or 7.2
10" x 54"
Standard recharge pack for Standard 10" x 54" Silverline PH correction unit.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RECHARGE OF STANDARD PH CORRECTION UNIT
WARNING: Riser tube must be kept central at all times.
Riser tube must not be raised out of the cylinder whilst fitting.
1. Isolate the water supply to the unit to release water pressure.
2. Carefully disconnect the pH unit from the water supply pipe work.
3. Unscrew the manifold head (black top) leaving the riser tube within the cylinder.
4. Wash out the cylinder, riser tube, diffuser and manifold head.
5. Check the riser tube, diffuser, top screen and manifold for ware (contact Silverline UK for replacement parts if required).
6. Replace the riser tube and diffuser upright in the centre of the empty cylinder.
7. Holding the riser tube upright and central, pour the pH media into the cylinder using a funnel, ensuring none of the media goes into the riser tube.
8. Replace the manifold head (black top) on the cylinder ensuring the riser tube fits into the allocated space in the centre of the cap.
9. Re-connect the incoming water supply pipe to the inlet of the PH unit - DO NOT connect outlet.
10. Turn water on to the unit slowly, and allow water to flush through the filter until the water runs clear (you may wish to connect a suitable hose to the outlet – not supplied). NB: Ensure by-pass valve closed if fitted.
11. Once water has run clear, isolate the water supply again.
12. Re-connect the other side of the water supply pipe to the outlet port of the filter.
13. Slowly turn on the water supply again and check all connections for leaks. The unit is now back in service.
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.