The Victor Softener System is a complete system with no hidden extras. The softener itself is supplied in a stylish, tailor made, high gloss housing . It is available in a choice of three sizes to ensure maximum yet economical performance with a minimum of space.
All systems are supplied complete with a unique "full flow" fitting kit making installation quick and simple, whilst ensuring a plentiful supply of water is maintained for high usage utilities around the house. A hard soft blending control is included so the softness of the water can be adjusted to individual preference.
Once installed the only maintenance required is to top up the unit with salt occasionally. We recommend tablet salt, which is available from over 2000 outlets throughout the UK.
These water softeners have a small footprint at only 25.5cm by 45.5cm which is great for saving space.
Optimum pressure: 3 bar
Water pressure: 1.8-7 bar
Salt usage per regeneration: 1.35 kg
Capacity at 20°clark: 1440 litres
People days: 9
Height: 59cm Width: 25.5cm Depth: 45.5cm
(The average number of days between regeneration is calculated by dividing the number of people days by the average number in the household. Calculations allow average consumption of 160 litres per person per day at an average hardness of 20° clark
Fitting Kit includes
- 2x 3/4" stainless steel braided hoses
- 2x 15mm tees
- 2x 15mm butterfly valve
- 1x 15mm ball valve
- 2x 3/4-1/2" bushes
- 1x non return valve
- 1x pressure protection valve
- 4x 1/2" to 15mm compression fittings
- 1x SV208
- 1x T6 tap
- 1x UC06 LR Filter
- 2x jubilee clip
- white drain hose
- blue flexible pipe
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.