This product is available for online purchase, however we recommend that you speak to our staff prior to purchase to confirm suitability.
High-flow water softener with 1" inlet and outlet to deliver up to 5,100 litres per hour, and generous treatment vessel in high gloss housing, to ensure proper softening of the high water volume without restriction. Suitable for pressurised systems and larger properties requiring a high water flow.
Connected to the incoming mains, water passes into the large internal cylinder where the hard water salts are collected by high quality resin beads. When full, the resin beads need to be regenerated by washing with a brine solution (using tablet salt), which is then flushed away ready to resume softening work.
This unit features a computerised valve to regenerate automatically when capacity is reached, which can reduce salt consumption, especially useful in larger properties where water usage is variable.
Salt usage per regeneration: (kg) - 1.35
Model name: Victor SF09MC
Size: 590 mm H x 255 W x 455 D
Includes a full flow fitting kit with large bore hoses provided for ease of installation, and hard/soft blending control so softness can be adjusted. A drinking filter kit (with limescale inhibitor) is also included for the hard water supply recomended, to provide better tasting wholesome drinking water.
High flow fitting kit includes-
- 2x Stainless steel braided 1" hoses
- 2x28mm tees
- 3x 28mm lever ball valves
- 2x 1" to 28mm adaptor
- 2z Jubilee clips
- White drain pipe
For more details, technical queries or to check availability please contact us.
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.