Iron and Manganese PP Unit Recharge PSIMPPR
Type: Iron and manganese reduction unit recharge pack
Recharge media for a 10x54" 60 Litre Iron and Manganese vessel with a single potassium permanganate charge.
Before any work is carried out turn off water and electricity supply and release water pressure.
Check all internal parts for wear and damage before recharging the units. We advise cleaning internal parts before recharging the units to ensure the best possible performance.
- Unscrew control head from cylinder and remove gently
- Place riser tube back into cylinder ensuring it is central
- The media charges are numbered. Pour first bag of media (labelled ‘1’) into the cylinder ensuring none enters the riser tube and that the riser tube remains central. Use of a funnel is recommended
- Shake the cylinder gently to level the media
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 for each bag of media in numerical order
- Push top screen onto riser tube and replace the control head screwing up firmly
- If you have a potassium permanganate tank this should be ready charged (we recommend the level is checked on at least a yearly basis)
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.