Doser / Limescale Inhibitor Unit PHOSDOSER
Anti-scale and anti-corrosion treatment of water wiht neutral pH and drinking water for domestic and industrial installations.
Domestic use: Protection of pipes, taps, boilers and other installations for applications with use of drinking water.
Technical use: Protection of pipes, fittings and water heating systems.
Maintenance: Change the polyphosphate refill every 6 months.
It is advisable to use a prefilter to protect the dosing system.
Max working pressure: 8 Bar
Max working temperature: 35°C
Max total hardness: 50°F (500 ppm CaCo3).
Once the water has been treated with with polyphosphate it can be heated up to a max temperature of 75°-80°C, beyond that temperature the polyphosphate gradually loses its efficacy.
Non- toxic materials, suitable for drinking water.
Head and ring nut: reinforced polypropylene.
Bowl: SAN. O-ring: ETP.
Breather-valve: body polypropylene, O-ring ETP.
In/out threads: CW 614 N brass inserts.
Nozzle: CW 614 brass.
Diffuser tube: polystyrene.
Treating material: Sodium polyphosphate crystals.
Storage time : max 12 months.
Max flow rate: up to 36 Lpm.
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.