CRT10BB-20M String Wound Water Filter Cartridge 10" 20 Micron Rating
10" String wound cartridge to fit Big blue housing. 20 Micron rating. For sediment reduction.
Sediment filters can be used for pre filtration to help to protect sensitive equipment, such as pumps, water treatment systems and Ultra violet systems to ensure water is clear of particles that could otherwise block or inhibit the workings of the product. Sediment filters can also be used in post filtration.
Sediment filters offer reliable filtration performance at a low cost.
10" string wound cartridge, 4" diameter, 20 micron nominal rating.
For removal of sediment and particles.
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.