Commercial Quartz Sleeve UV/QT/CS
Quartz sleve to fit inside commercial ultra violet housing to separate lamp from the water as it passes through while also allowing the ultra violet rays to pass through to kill bacteria.
Replacement quartz sleeve for models UV-CS110, UV-CS165, UV-CS220, UV-CS330, UV-CS440, UV-CS550
QUARTZ SLEEVE REMOVAL & REPLACEMENT
1.Turn off power supply and isolate water supply
2.Drain water from unit using the drain valve located underside of chamber
3.Remove lamp from affected chamber (see LAMP REPLACEMENT)
OPEN end nut – DO NOT REMOVE
5.Carefully slide an appropriate length of plastic pipe up into quartz tube (this is to support the tube when removing to prevent it falling)
6.Remove open end nut and sealing ‘O’ ring
7.Remove solid end nut and sealing ‘O’ ring
8.Remove quartz tube supported by pipe – IMPORTANT! GREAT CARE MUST BE TAKEN TO PREVENT ANY DAMAGE TO OTHER TUBE(S)
9.Push pipe straight through UV – this will be used as a guide or internal sleeve, to replace the quartz tube
10.From the solid nut end, slide the quartz tube over the guide pipe and insert.
11.Fit ‘O’ ring to solid end - fit solid end nut and tighten
12.Make sure the quartz tube is firm before removing guide pipe
13.Fit ‘O’ ring to open end – fit open end nut and tighten
14.Refit lamp (see LAMP REPLACEMENT)
15.Turn on water supply and check for leaks, then turn on power.
NB: Do not reset hour counter unless new lamps are re-fitted
1.Turn off power supply
2.Pull off plastic lamp end cover from required lamp
3.Disconnect cap-end lead connector from lamp
4.Carefully slide out the lamp and disconnect the long lead connector from the other end of the lamp
5.Re-connect long lead connecter firmly to the replacement lamp, then slide lamp most of the way back into chamber
6.Re-connect cap-end lead connector to lamp (the connector may need to be re-fitted to cap if separated) and slide lamp fully into chamber
7.Refit the plastic lamp end cover
8.Once lamps have been replaced, switch UV unit back on and reset the timer by holding thebutton for 5 seconds. The timer display will start counting from zero.
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.