30 Watt UV Replacement Lamp UV/L/30
Replacement 30 watt lamp suitable for model UV-DS30 and some other makes.
2 prongs each end.
Overall length: 908.8 (max)mm
Diameter: 28 (max)mm
Water passes into the stainless steel chamber where it is subjected to ultraviolet rays, lethal to micro organisms and bacteria, which penetrate and destroy the cell structure.
UV treatment is one of the safest ways to disinfect water as they are a natural component of sunlight. No chemicals are added so there is no danger from overdosing or creating a bad taste.
Recommended lamp change 6 monthly to ensure effectiveness of UV system.
WARNING: DO NOT LOOK AT LIGHTED LAMP.
Avoid exposure to direct or strongly reflected germicidal rays. Germicidal ultraviolet rays are harmful to the eyes and skin.
1. Turn off power
2. Remove lamp connectors from each end and take out UV lamp
3. Carefully insert new lamp and refit connectors
4. Turn on power.
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.